Jenny is now providing virtual appointments either by phone or video for herbal prescriptions and Functional Medicine consultations. It’s super easy, effective and safe, and there’s nothing to download.
How Do Telehealth Appointments Work?
There are many effective, safe holistic modalities available to use at home that can help you stay healthy or treat your symptoms. Jenny is now using Functional Medicine in addition to Chinese Medicine to help get to the root of your issue and treat it using natural herbs, supplements and lifestyle modification.
What Can be Treated?
Just about anything can be treated remotely, and we don’t just want to put a bandaid on it – we want to find the root cause. Some of the most common conditions that can be treated virtually include:
- stress & anxiety relief
- natural immune support
- energy enhancement
- digestive health (heartburn, GERD, IBS)
- pain conditions
- diabetes, pre-diabetes, metabolic syndrome
- heart health and palpitations
- liver health
- autoimmune conditions
- nutrient imbalances
- fertility and women’s health
- eye conditions
Telehealth Treatment Methods
In addition to lifestyle modifications, herbs and supplements, there are other modalities that you can use for yourself at home. They are effective and safe.
- Yes, you can give yourself acupuncture at home!
Jenny will send you special tiny painless press-on mini points that can be self-administered or placed by a family member. You’ll receive those by mail before your scheduled video appointment. Then, during the visit she will instruct you in placing the points according to your condition.
After placing the points, you will rest, just like at the clinic, to let your body do its work. This system can be used on a person of any age, including kids and babies.
- Similar to Tele-Puncture but using pressure instead of press-on points.
- Ear Seeds
- These seeds can be used on the ears or other parts of the body, and are placed on different points based on the condition.
The kit be will mailed to you, then you can follow the directions on your own, or schedule a video appointment for Jenny to help guide you.
- The practice of burning this wonderful herb near points on the body can yield great benefits for building immunity, for prevention of illness, or for treatment of many conditions.
A moxa stick (kind of like an incense stick) in a special applicator will be mailed to you before your scheduled appointment, during which you will receive instructions on safely using it.
- Phone Consultations
- Advice can be given on many subjects including lifestyle modifications, as well as herbs & supplements to prevent or treat many conditions.
- Click here to learn more about Dr. Jenny Bisset and her wealth of expertise and experience in Acupuncture and TCM (Traditional Chinese Medicine).
Telehealth Appointment Pricing
- 30 minute Tele-Health session: $60
- 45 minute Tele-Health session: $100
- 60 minute Tele-Health session: $120
- 90 minute Tele-Health session: $150
Insurance Coverage Information
Jenny is not part of any insurance networks and does not accept or bill insurance, however she can provide a superbill on request to help you get partial reimbursement.
Schedule an appointment with Jenny today
Acupuncture in San Carlos, CA
Jenny Bisset, Doctor of Acupuncture and Oriental Medicine