- Write down and bring any questions you have. We are here to help you.
- Wear loose, comfortable clothing for easy access to acupuncture points.
- Do not eat large meals just before or after your visit.
- Refrain from overexertion, working out, drugs or alcohol for up to six hours after the visit.
- Avoid stressful situations. Make time to relax, and be sure to get plenty of rest.
- Between visits, take notes of any changes that may have occurred, such as the alleviation of pain, pain moving to other areas, or changes in the frequency and type of problems.
- Jenny Bisset Acupuncture & Herbs1140 Laurel Street
San Carlos, CA 94070650-206-8116
- Check out our online wellness store:
- Sign up to receive news and updates and get my free report:
I had a fantastic benefit in coming to see you. In fact, you cured me! My ongoing back/butt pain completely disappeared. I believe it was the combination of acupuncture and your suggestion to significantly increase my water consumption.
Carter H., Fitness Expert
Back Pain Gone was... Read more »
I am receiving many benefits from being in Jenny’s care. I am overall more healthful, relaxed and positive. Seeing Jenny on a regular basis is also helping me handle my grief in a positive manner. I am also more hopeful about my overall health.
Lezlee W., College Professor... Read more »
When I am in Jenny’s care I feel her approach me and the moment as a unique opportunity. She works with impeccable care and passionately draws from a rich body of knowledge.
Karen A., Nurse and Bodyworker
In the moment was last modified: June 6th, 2014... Read more »Jenny’s treatments have really helped my diabetic blood sugar levels, my chronic knee pain, and weight loss. I feel the biggest benefit is my overall health and the fact that I feel good all the time. Duane H., Retired
Weight loss and diabetes was last modified: June 6th,... Read more »
The calming and caring attention you provide is such a healthful benefit. I would definitely use your acupuncture and herbs services again for any health issues that may arise.
Calming was last modified: June 6th, 2014 by Jenny Bisset
I got past my aversion to needles and am now able to take advantage of acupuncture to gain deep, restorative sleep when I am under stress.
Trevor B., Business Development
Deep relaxation was last modified: June 6th, 2014 by Jenny Bisset
The acupuncture treatments were both healing & rejuvenating. Jenny’s knowledge of nutrition & health remedies in general is phenomenal, and I love her kind, caring demeanor!
Kandy J., Doula
Rejuvenating and healing was last modified: June 6th, 2014 by Jenny Bisset
The benefit was amazingly immediate! I was not expecting to walk in feeling awful and walking out feeling pain free!Jenny responded to my initial contact immediately. She has a very soft presence about her that put me at ease from the beginning. After she left me in the room... Read more »
I appreciate Jenny’s work, her professional manner, and her excellent needling and herbal prescriptions. This has helped me feel more balanced and able to deal with my daily stresses of family, home, work and school = life. She also helped my hormonal hot flashes and helps me be in less... Read more »
Visiting Jenny came from an urgent need for help with a painful arthritic condition. The treatments were helpful in two ways; one, it enabled me to evaluate my overall health and explore what aspects of my lifestyle could be affecting my condition, and it helped me get much needed rest.... Read more »
- • Cultivating Defensive Qi to Fight Summer Allergies •
- • 3 Tips for Healthy Summer Fun •
- • A Taste of Summer •